Policies and Cancellations
Steph’s Lash Boutique offers an appointment only basis; Please arrive on time or 15 minutes prior.
-There is NO late grace period! The system will automatically cancel out your appointment and you will not receive your deposit back.
-Please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT to let us know, “You are late”. It is VERY IMPORTANT to plan your travels and time accordingly.
We are setting aside time specifically for you when you book an appointment. When a cancellation happens, it affects business. Not only by not allowing others to get an appointment but, also negates prep time it takes to make sure clients are received in order to obtain the most out of their eyelash extension experience.
1. A confirmation e-mail will be sent out within 24hrs of your appointment. Make sure to check your e-mails and that your notifications are working so that you will get them. Client is responsible for this.
2. Deposit will go towards your session.
3. A minimum of 24hrs notice must be given to reschedule or cancel appointments. Not showing for your scheduled appointment, arriving late or not giving 24hrs notice will result in the loss of your deposit. There will be no return and you may not use it towards another session.
4. Please, be considerate of other clients scheduled appointments and arrive 15 minutes early or on time. No LATE SHOWS will be accepted.
**By making appointments with Steph’s Lash Boutique you are agreeing to these terms.**
NO CHILDREN, PLEASE
While we love children, we respectfully request NO children under 12 while you are receiving service...This is to ensure that your lash artist can then concentrate 100% on you and your treatment, and that every guest within the facility is not interrupted. It is against health and safety obligations to have children in the said facility unsupervised. If you arrive with your children we will have to cancel the appointment & you will not get a refund on your deposit. We thank you for your consideration, cooperation and understanding.
All appointments are held on an appointment only basis. How full your lashes will look at the end of your touchup appointment will be greatly affected by how many lashes you have when you arrive for your appointment. Please, keep this in mind when determining how long to wait to schedule your refills, its suggested that all lash clients should return every 2-3 weeks (sometimes sooner depending on how fast your natural lashes grow and how well you maintain them in between fills).
- WEAR & TEAR: If you have been a rough on your lashes in between fills and have lost more than normal, additional time may be needed at an ADDITIONAL COST. Please, contact us prior to your appointment, to allow adjustment of time.
- NEW CLIENTS: If you are a new client who currently has eyelash extensions applied by another facility; due to liability reasons, we do not fill lash extensions applied by another facility. We require that ALL old lashes be removed and a new set of extensions are applied. Please make sure to book for a removal as well. As this will extend your appointment time.
- CLEAN THOES LASHES: Being on time and having clean lashes ensures you get the maximum time for lash application, every minute counts with eyelash applications. Unfortunately, additional time cannot be given to clients who arrive late to their appointment or arrive with dirty lashes (i.e.: liquid eyeliner, mascara, goopy/sleepy eyes). Arriving on time for your lash appointments is important to ensure your treatment time is not cut down, as we need to stay on time. If your extensions are TOO DIRTY it will be required that a removal be done.
- BE ON TIME! NO REFUNDS!
- DON’T HAVE CAFFINE: Do not drink coffee, tea or caffeine-based products 24hrs before arriving for your lash appointment, this will make you fidgety and need to use the restroom repeatedly; you will not be able to get up to use the restroom once your eyes are closed and application has begun.
- NO MOBILE PHONES: We require that all mobile phones are switched off or to silent while you visit. We want your time to be relaxing, away from your busy day, and to not interfere with your session or other client’s sessions. You will not be able to answer or text at any time. Your eyes will be taped shut and there are sharp tools that will be nearby. If you should choose to answer your phone, the session WILL be canceled and you will not receive a refund of your deposit. Please prepare accordingly.
Arriving to your appointment:
Please arrive with 15 minutes to spare for your appointment. This allows for you to start to unwind, relax, and visit the restroom. NO LATE APPOINTMENTS WILL BE TAKEN. Clients following you should not be held up because proper arrangements were not made for your appointment. Therefore, it really is in your best interest & comfort to be on time. Unfortunately, additional time cannot be given to clients who arrive late to their appointment.
Steph's Lash Boutique takes Cash, CHASE Zelle, Venmo & Credit.
FEEDBACK AT STEPH’S LASH BOUTIQUE
Your satisfaction is important to Steph’s Lash Boutique, as we take pride in offering the finest in lash artistry. As a lash professional, we give our best every day. If you would like to send recognition, or think there is room for improvement please, e-mail us with your feedback or leave a REVIEW online through Instagram!
Any reactions to eyelash extensions is not foreseeable by Steph’s Lash Boutique's skilled & trained staff (or even by you). All care is taken to ensure your safety. We take pride in using the best products possible. We have researched and recommend the most innovative line that helps to protect the health of our clients natural lashes at ALL times.
We will go over your intake form with you and any contraindications, such as an allergy. No refunds will be issued for reactions. Steph’s Lash Boutique suggests an immediate lash removal should this unfortunate event occur. We kindly ask that you contact us immediately if you become aware of any type of irritation so we may assist you as quickly as possible.
Steph's Lash Boutique